NelSenso.Net: reviews & citations
The main reviews and quotes on nelsenso.net tools, both in print and online:
The NelSenso.Net website, created by the Italian engineer Paolo Cavone, contains a useful collection of text mining tools , tools that, like others we refer to, apply to digital text processing and web pages. The recipients of this production are those who, in handling digital information, need to have a profound control of the structure, meanings and messages contained in it. web marketing specialists or media agencies , for example, have this need, when continually confronted with the flood of text that comes from RSS, from sites. social networking , from news sites, from the publication of user-generated content and from many other digital content sources.
NelSenso.Net applications are accessible directly on the website, can be used free of charge and allow texts in a large number of languages, including Italian. We point out among these IRezer, one of the most powerful NelSenso.Net tools. which makes Information Retrieval (IR) , identifying and extracting the most semantically relevant elements from a text on file or on the Web. The tool is of type Saas , free and it works very simply; the input document and the results are found on the same web page. Once the language and the desired "granularity" of the results have been set, launching IRezer obtains the series of "keyphrases" and "keywords", with their saliency score, ordered by semantic relevance (or reading order, ed) to the document.
Horizons of knowledge. Digital tools, methods and perspectives for the man of the third millennium (Tools for teaching and research series) - by Sorrentino Fortunato; Pettenati M. Chiara - Firenze University Press, 2014 (Italy) - Language: Italian
On the web there are numerous resources that implement classic Information Retrieval algorithms that are functionally related to those used by Google. These tools can be used (by SEOs, ed) as support tools to check what the search engine could extract from the pages.
For summarization algorithms, capable of returning the most relevant phrases of the text (used by search engines to generate snippets in SERPs, see Summazer .
For the Clustering algorithms, able to classify phrases or text strings in different self-determined categories, consult Clustezer .
For the most statistically relevant keyword extraction algorithms and keyphrases consult IRezer.
SEO strategy. Knowledge, techniques and tools to be visible on Google and Social Media - by Lorenzo Toscano - Editrice UNI Service, 2009 (Italy) - Language: Italian
Universities and Research Centers
- App to make diagrams and summaries: the top ten to try - Niccolò Cusano University of Pisa - Italy
- Textual Analysis Tools - The Swiss professional portal for the historical sciences - InfoClio.ch
- Internet information triangulation: Design theory and prototype evaluation - RESEARCH ARTICLE - WILEY.COM
- Moral Values and Codes of Ethics of the World’s Ten Biggest Food and Beverage Companies - RESEARCH ARTICLE - EUJOURNAL.ORG
Schools and Teachers
- Computer Science Course for Teachers - Portal of the Comprehensive Institute "Orvieto-Baschi" - Italy (PDF)
- Italian in the WEB era (2.0 or 3.0 or ...) between ways and modalities to communicate - Nextlearning.it The portal of innovative teaching
- Tools for the study of Latin and Italian in high schools - Prof. Rossana Corona's website
- On the study method - Antonio Spoto's blog
- Some textual tools / Online tools by A. Perra - Web Collaboration and Productivity Portal
Information Technology Portals
- Sites to summarize - Salvatore Aranzulla's Blog (IlMessaggero.it)
- Create summaries and summaries of web pages and texts - Navigaweb.net