Summazer: summary generator in German
In addition to highlighting the most important phrases, Summazer allows you to analyze, with a graph, the trend of semantic relevance within the text, in order to provide an immediate picture of the sections of the text to which you want to give greater evidence (typically a good text - especially if it is intended for the Web , should carry the salient parts at the beginning and at the end in order to immediately provide the reader with the meaning of the message you want to provide). Finally, Summazer reports an innovative indicator of the "summarizability" of the processed text (SoT).
If the summarizability (SoT) is low it may depend on the presence of spelling errors, excessive use of obsolete or foreign words, or the processed text is full of sentences that are not very related to each other from a semantic point of view (as happens, for example, if you summarize an entire web page, instead of selecting and pasting only the text that actually conveys the meaning of the article).
- It identifies the typology of the text elaborated, currently the recognized typologies include: narrative passages, argumentative texts and informative texts .
- Extracts the principal named entities (proper names, locations, etc ...) in the form of hashtags for which it is then possible to search for images using the "Unsplash" search engine ( Unsplash: Beautiful Free Images & Pictures) to enrich your post, article or essay.
- Highlight sentences with the highest information content in the elaborated text.
- Generates an abstract of the text based on the most relevant sentences.
- It also provides a series of graphs to highlight the "behind the scenes" of the application, that is: the analysis of the trend of the semantic relevance within the processed text and the statistical distribution (Gaussian) of the semantic relevance . Long and well-written texts will be characterized by narrow bell curves shifted far to the right with respect to the ordinate axis (i.e. texts with a high expected value of semantic relevance and few frequency values cluster around the average value). On the other hand, texts that cannot be summarized (because they have several paragraphs that are not semantically related to each other) are characterized by large bells centered with respect to the ordinate axis, or with a very low expected value.
Abstrazer: Could be better if cluster by sentence.
Chinese version released (Simplified Chinese), from today you can also summarise in 简体中文 ! ;)
Released NelSenso.Net App support for Hindi language ( हिन्दी )
NelSenso.Net apps now support the Greek language (Ελληνικά)!
NelSenso.Net apps now support the American language (en-US)!