Free online summarization tool
Its operation is very simple: to summarise a text or web page, simply enter the text or page address, select the language - in addition to English, it supports texts in: German, Spanish, French, Italian, Greek, Russian, Arabic, Chinese and many other languages - and the desired summary length.
The "summarizer" app also performs spell-checking and correction, grammatical and morphological analysis to obtain: the most important highlighted sentences, the main concepts/characters, the most relevant locations mentioned in the text, and the trend of semantic relevance.
Summazer highlights the main phrases and the font size is proportional to their semantic relevance. With the identified keywords it generates meaningful titles and hashtags. With a click on the hashtags extracted from the text, you can obtain images to enrich your articles or posts.
Hhhhh, that's so funny!
I have't read the results yet haha, but please keep up becuase these kinds of sites might be more useful in the future!!!
They could totally replace tl;dr, right?
In addition to highlighting the most important phrases, Summazer allows you to analyze, with a graph, the trend of semantic relevance within the text, in order to provide an immediate picture of the sections of the text to which you want to give greater evidence (typically a good text - especially if it is intended for the Web , should carry the salient parts at the beginning and at the end in order to immediately provide the reader with the meaning of the message you want to provide). Finally, Summazer reports an innovative indicator of the "summarizability" of the processed text (SoT).
If the summarizability (SoT) is low it may depend on the presence of spelling errors, excessive use of obsolete or foreign words, or the processed text is full of sentences that are not very related to each other from a semantic point of view (as happens, for example, if you summarize an entire web page, instead of selecting and pasting only the text that actually conveys the meaning of the article).
- It identifies the typology of the text elaborated, currently the recognized typologies include: narrative passages, argumentative texts and informative texts .
- Extracts the principal named entities (proper names, locations, etc ...) in the form of hashtags for which it is then possible to search for images using the "Unsplash" search engine ( Unsplash: Beautiful Free Images & Pictures) to enrich your post, article or essay.
- Highlight sentences with the highest information content in the elaborated text.
- Generates an abstract of the text based on the most relevant sentences.
- It also provides a series of graphs to highlight the "behind the scenes" of the application, that is: the analysis of the trend of the semantic relevance within the processed text and the statistical distribution (Gaussian) of the semantic relevance . Long and well-written texts will be characterized by narrow bell curves shifted far to the right with respect to the ordinate axis (i.e. texts with a high expected value of semantic relevance and few frequency values cluster around the average value). On the other hand, texts that cannot be summarized (because they have several paragraphs that are not semantically related to each other) are characterized by large bells centered with respect to the ordinate axis, or with a very low expected value.
|🔝 AI Powered||Sums up text with Top AI|
|📌 Locations||Detection of the most relevant geographical areas and towns in the text|
|🌐 Multilingual||20 Supported Languages|
|💲 Price||100% Free|
|🔒 Privacy||All the processed contents is not stored or shared with anyone. We value your privacy.|
|📈 Relevance trends||Graphically discover the most salient points of a text|
|💗 Sentiment||Tone analysis of opinions|
|📝 Spell checker||online powerfull spell checker|
|📐 Summary length||Select your preferred summary length|
The morphological and grammatical analysis algorithms of Summazer and Abstrazer were improved with the addition of the accuracy index of the extrapolated sentences; relevant but less accurate sentences are highlighted in grey.
Summazer highlights the list of the most relevant locations in the elaborated text
The NelSenso.Net apps now also support the Brasilian language (pt-BR)!
Sentiment Analysis is available in the [Sentiment] tab of Summazer!
Chinese version released (Simplified Chinese), from today you can also summarise in 简体中文 ! ;)
Released NelSenso.Net App support for Hindi language ( हिन्दी )
NelSenso.Net apps now support the Greek language (Ελληνικά)!
NelSenso.Net apps now support the American language (en-US)!